Of course, we all love this arm chair quarterbacking. Personally, I'm glad
for all the tidbits. My vote is the fuel filter. Seems to flow crappy
until you force the pressure up on the pump by cracking open the throttle.
Of course, if it goes away when it warms up or you drive it a block or
two, refer to my email a while back about the little steel window thingy
in the distributor. See if it wobbles around because the heat stakes are
getting loose. That was my first symptom (stumbling on startup) and it
lasted for well over a year until other symptoms started cropping up and I
finally found the real problem. Good Luck.

                      T J Baltrusaitis II
                         Chrysler LLC
                Auburn Hills, Michigan

   Advanced Manufacturing Engineering