From: shelbydodge-bounces+swedeis=comcast....@imagilist.com
[mailto:shelbydodge-bounces+swedeis=comcast....@imagilist.com] On Behalf Of
Neil Emiro
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:47 AM
To: mfis...@ckt.net
Cc: shelbydodge@imagilist.com
Subject: Re: SD> starter interference

I will second this.  I changed 4 starters in a month on my old '83 Omni (got
run of bad starters).  It is a royal pain, but it can be done.  I used a
couple of
extensions and a u-joint that we braced by wrapping it up in duct tape.
Sure
made me appreciate the new starter arrangement when I swapped in a
newer 2.2 HO engine and 5 speed transaxle.