Seller Name: James Peachey
Item: Wheels
Condition: Very good
Price: $500 OBO + shipping

Im thinking of selling my newly acquired set of very rare shelby lancer rims. I
also have all 4 centercaps with medallions in good-very good condition. Two of
the centercaps have all the tabs. One center cap is missing a couple tabs. And
the fourth centercap is missing about half of the tabs. All 4 centercaps still
hold tightly onto the wheel. The wheels themselves are IMO in very good
condition. As far as blemishes theres a few small knicks on the outer lips on a
couple of the wheels but nothing major. There are no gouges or anything on the
main lip on any of the rims... Im trying to represent these as honestly as I
can... They are a complete set of VERY rare limited production rims. They are
also 22 years old, but I feel they are definitely worth the asking price.. I
can send many detailed pics.