Your best bet is to find a charcoal set from a regular charger in a
junkyard.

The darker colors don't fade out so much or chip due to the darker color
being more stable to the sunlight for some reason....
You can then get some SEM paint and paint them the correct color.  I
repainted my interior panels with it and it turned out very good.

I have the color code at home or there is a turbo-mopar.com article on the
colors to use.

-Rich