Hi everyone: Thanks to those that have already purchased. I updated the list
of spare parts for my 1987 Daytona Shelby Z Turbo II

TII fuel rail $40, Daytona rear louvers $100, 1989 TII Turbo w/2.5" swing
valve $150, 4 @15 x 6 crab wheels powder coat removed nice condition $160
per set, TII black 2-piece intake manifold with fuel rail and TB $175, later
black 1-piece TII intake manifold with fuel rail and TB $150, later silver
1-piece turbo intake manifold with fuel rail and TB $50, TII intercooler
$50, 1987 Shelby Z power module $40, Distributor base $15, Hood heat vent
louver assy with undertray (possibly from a Laser?) $75, 1987 Shelby Z
underhood air conditioning kit complete including lines, compressor,
brackets and hardware $150, A/C delete bracket $35, Rear washer bottle and
pump $20, Stock blue leather Shelby Z steering wheel $50, 1988 dealer
Diagnostic Test Procedure book $30, 1985 MP Logic module p/n P4532325 $50,
Mopar Performance Parts books 1989, 90, 96, 98, 2000, 05, 07. Compact spare
tire assy $50, Chrysler Fuel Injection handbook by Ben Watson $45, Shelby Z
rear valence emblems $15 each, Shelby C/S emblems $15 each, Shelby Z upper
door decals NOS $10 each, new Bosch spark plug wire set $15, 1987 Daytona
fuel door Twilight Blue $20, 52mm throttle body $20, New oil pump $30, Rear
wiper motor $25, Rusty jack with bolt and wingnut $25.

If you are interested in any parts please contact me through the mailing
list or if you prefer I can put on eBay for you. They are located in
Kelowna, BC, Canada

Thanks,

Howard