I need to start cleaning out some Dodge Shelby Charger parts which I don't need
anymore. I'm in the Kansas City area for reference.  If you have any questions,
please contact me.  Pics are available on request.  No reasonable offer refused.

Shelby Charger rear cargo area panels

Sunroof, complete with roof and drain tubes, cut off on the pillars

Rear trailing arm, no backing platesRear hatch with glass and defroster grid

Rear seat, both partsRear bumper and bumper cover
1982 Dodge Rampage nose piece
More to follow as I unbox them.  Thanks.

Steve Preston

816.309.7377