Hello all,I am replacing the dogbone mount on my GLHS and noticed the bracket
mounts on the trans and the crossmember do not line up.  I am unable to get the
new one in that I bought from FWD Performance because of this.  They are about
1/2 inch out of line.  What are my options?  Should I release the mounts and
pry the trans over to make it fit?  According to the factory service manual the
trans to frame mount is self adjusting so does this mean I can pry the trans
slightly to make it work?Thanks!Mike Walker87 GLHS Charger #736