For one,   I will be on the webcast Wed 28May 9pm EDT to take part in the
Shelby Tribute.

Shelby accomplished quite a lot in American Automotive Industry.   As a friend
of Lee Iacocca,  he provided a good advance for the Chrysler Corporation and
the Dodge marque as well as the Ford brand.    I was at Daytona on the finish
line in the pits as the Fords finished 1st and 2nd in the 24 hours of Daytona
Race....   Was the designation GT 40 ? ?

Being proud of the Shelby contribution to my own  88 Shelby Daytona...  I have
renewed the decals announcing "Shelby"  on the car.  And I never just say
Daytona..   it is always "my Shelby Daytona".

Mac     88 Shelby Daytona