>I had a 1989 Dakota (with the common-block 2.5 not the Magnum.) I
>installed the "max-torque design" cam P4452763 and an adjustable
>sprocket from FWD Performance. (Note: cam is for "slider" style
>followers, not the rollers.) Made a world of difference. Wish I still
>had that truck...

That would be the Fidanza one, correct? Did you use that performance cam
initially without the adjustable cam spocket?

I'm curious whether the performance was mainly increased by the cam itself or
the sprocket.

Still awaiting some feedback on any other upgrades like oversize pistons or
milling the head...

David