Here is a funny tidbit too on the titles to my Lancer and Charger.  My 1985
Shelby Charger actually says Shelby as the Model on the title.  My 1987
Shelby Lancer says Lancer as the model.  Both of them say Dodge for the
make.  I am going to try to get them to change the Lancer one to say Shelby
on it when I get tags for it next time.