I am in the process of fixing up and selling two 88 Shelby CSX-Ts. They haven't
been advertised anywhere yet. These are Oregon cars with surface rust on top
and no rust underneath.  One is a runner only missing the dash plaque and the
other is in a parts car status right now.  They are located in Southern Oregon
and one will be driven  back to Kenosha, WI. I need to know what number they
are and if you guys/gals can help me track down the numbered dash plaques.

1B3BS44E8JN214045 and

1B3BS94E0JN260501  .  Other than the VINs I have no info on them.  Thanks in
advance,

Harold
757-277-4530