Folks,

Because of a recent promotion and many long months of training and
testing, I'm finally able to start catching up on the queue of
Registrations. Since I recently moved away from Windows completely, I'm
in the process of creating a program to automate adding users to the
Registry.

So far I have created a program that checks the validity of values
entered in the registration form. Now that portion is complete, I will
be doing some test runs on the registrations I currently have. You may
be seeing a message about the following:

Missing VIN
Missing VIN and vehicle number
Incorrect VIN

I'm now able to correctly validate each VIN as a user sends their
registration.

As time goes by, I'll be adding more error checking so you may see other
messages in the coming months.

In addition, I'm moving away from my existing database to something that
will provide the best methods for adding users with minimum interaction
from me. Because of this, I will be redesigning the backend of the
Shelby Registry website. I hope to make these changes as transparent as
possible but I appreciate your patience as I work on this major overhaul.

Cheers.