Any long term Daytona (and other G body cars with long doors) owners know and
have the issue of sagging doors, due to their length and weight ?

Has anyone devised an method or retrofit to fix this once and for all ? I have
replaced the pins twice, and although this works for a short time it fails
again, several years later.

If I do this again, at all costs, I want to do it so that it will not fail...
again. Please send me a link, or tell me what was performed, and if it is still
holding up.

Michael Weary

Sent from my iPhone... this thing is awesome !