----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Syed Rizvi <baqarrizvi.l...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 9 May, 2009 17:37:21
Subject: STARTLING CONFESSIONS

Save your "gods"!

STARTLING CONFESSIONS

Let us examine the personal confessions of some of the most ancient and
foremost "Imams" ('Canonical' authorities) who narrated History, Hadith
(Prophetic sayings and traditions), laid down Fiqh(Islamic Jurisprudence) and
did Tafseer (explanation) of the Quran.
IMAM RAZI'S HORRIBLE CONFESSION: Most Muslims have heard of one of the most
ancient and famous Tafseer-e-Kabeer (The Great Exposition of the Quran) by Imam
Fakhruddin Razi. This Tafseeris one of the tops being followed by our Mullahs
till this day. After writing his 300 volumes, ‘the great and authoritative’
Imam confesses: "All my intellectual and supposedly logical statements in the
explanation of the Quran turned out to be lame. All the explanations of the
Quran done by the so-called Imams (Tabari, Zamakhshari, Ibne Kathir, Bukhari,
Muslim etc) are misguided and misleading. All of us were the tools of Satan.
Our souls were polluted by our physical desires. All our endeavors and works of
this world promise to bring upon us nothing but eternal humiliation, torture
and doom."
Hadith-Ul-Quran by Allama Inayatullah Khan Al-Mashriqi, 1954 edition, Pg 190.
IMAM TABARI'S STRANGE CONFESSION: “I am writing this book as I hear from the
narrators. If anything sounds absurd, I should not be blamed or held
accountable. The responsibility of all blunders rests squarely on the shoulders
of those who have narrated these stories to me.” So, Tabari wrote nothing but
hearsay. Mazhabi Dastanain Aur Un Ki Haqeeqat by Allama Habib-ur-Rahman
Siddiqui Kandhalwi, Ar-Rahman Publishing Trust, Karachi
Tareekhil Umam Wal Mulook(The History of Nations and Kings) popularly called
"The Mother of All Histories" is the first ever "History of Islam" written by
'Imam' Tabari (839-923 CE) at the junction of the third and fourth century AH.
He died in 310 AH, three centuries after the exalted Prophet. What were his
sources? Not a scrap of paper! “He told me this who heard it from him who heard
it from her and she heard it from so and so," and so on. By compiling his 13
Volume History and his 30 Volume Exposition of the Quran under royal patronage,
Tabari became the Super Imam. The later historians until this day have
persisted in following the trails of the Super Imam. Imam Zahri Wa Imam Tabari,
Tasweer Ka Doosra Rukh by Muhaddith-ul-‘Asr Jaame’-ul-‘Uloom Hazrat Allama
Tamanna Imadi Phulwari, Ar-Rahman Publishing Trust, Karachi
IMAM IBN KATHIR'S CONFESSION: “Had Ibn Jareer Tabari not recorded the strange
reports, I would never have done so.” Tafseer Ibn Katheer,
Khilaafat-e-Mu'awiya-o-Yazeed, Mahmood Ahmed Abbasi
IMAM AHMAD BIN HANBAL'S CHASTISEMENT : The sincere Islamic scholar of the 20th
century, Allama Shibli Na’mani, on page 27 Vol 1 of his Seeratun Nabi has given
a startling quote of the ancient Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (d. 241 AH), “Three
kinds of books are absolutely unfounded, Maghazi, Malahem and Tafseer.” (The
Prophet’s Battles, Dreams & Prophecies and Expositions of the Quran.)
HISTORIAN IBN KHALDOON’S THRASHING: “The Muslim historians have made a mockery
of history by filling it with fabrications and senseless lies.” Muqaddama
Tareekh Ibn Khaldoon. [Ibn Khaldoon then himself makes a mockery of history.
Allama Sir Muhammad Iqbal points out that there is nothing worth reading in his
book but the preface, Muqaddama. Dr. Shabbir respectfully agrees.]
SHAH ABDUL AZIZ’S CRITIQUE: “Several pages of Ibn Khaldoon's History have been
deliberately removed since the earliest times. These pages had questioned the
most critical juncture of Islamic history, that is, the Emirate of Yazeed and
the Fiction of Karbala. Even the modern editions admit in the side-notes and
foot-notes that those pages have been mysteriously missing from the ancient
original book.” Khilaafat-e-Mu'awiya-o-Yazeed, by Mahmood Ahmed Abbasi
SHAH WALIULLAH'S CHASTISEMENT: “Imam Jalaluddin Sayyuti's Tarikh-ul-Khulafa is
the prime example of how our Historians, Muhaddithin and Mufassirin, each have
played like Haatib-il-Lail (The man who collects firewood at night not knowing
which piece is good and which one is bad).”  Hujjatullah-il-Baalighah
IMAM RAGHIB'S PROTEST: Tabari, Waqidi, Mas'oodi, Sayyuti wrote any reports they
heard from anyone. Moreover, figures such as Abu Mukhnif, Lut bin Yahya and
Muhammad bin Saaeb Kalbi never existed. The civil wars within Islam during the
times of Hazraat Ali, Mu'awiya and Yazeed have been made up under these
fictitious names (Mukhnif, Lut $ Kalbi). These names have been concocted and
the narratives in their names have all been invented by one man, the
Zoroastrian "Imam" Tabari bin Rustam (not Tabari bin Yazeed).Think and reflect:
If civil wars of such intensity were taking place within early Islam, how could
Muslims continue to expand their benevolent rule in nearly half the known world
of the time? Ajaaib-it-Tareekhby Yaqoot Hamdi.

“THE CRIMINALS OF ISLAM” by Dr. Shabbir Ahmed has been compiled by carefully
sifting through scores of ancient books. The author's Criterion of the Right
and Wrong has been what it must be and that is the authentic Quran. I have
accepted only those accounts of Hadith and early Islamic History that are in
harmony with this Noble and Unassailable Criterion, the Final Book of God.
Thanks to my respected readers around the world, I have had the privilege of
gaining access to numerous hard to find or concealed books.

MY CONFESSION: Like all other humble works of mine, this book is based on
diligent research by a life-long student, Shabbir Ahmed. It has taken much time
and labor as the discerning readers and writers can tell. While the author
assures the readers of his intellectual honesty, he is certainly not
infallible. But let me state humbly that not a single error was detected in the
first edition of this book read by countless readers around the world. Still,
the reader may disagree with any part(s) of this book based on sound reason.
The strength of this work may indeed dwell in the fact that it leaves plenty of
room for the reader's own research, rationale and judgment. Just pick up any of
the ‘revered’ ‘Imamist’ books and compare with my humble presentations for
yourself. Criticism or suggestions from any quarters will always be appreciated.

--
Regards

Hasan Baqar Rizvi