The Promise of Paradise by Imam Husayn (as) to his mourners
Imam Ahmed records in Fadhail Sahaba, Volume 2 page 675 Tradition 1154:

*"Narrated on the authority of Ahmed bin Isra'el: 'I read in the book of
Ahmed bin Muhammed Bin Hanbal written by his own hand writting on the
authority of Aswad Bin Amer Abu Abd Arrahman on the authority of Al-Rubay
bin Mundher on the authority of his father that Al-Hussain use to say:
'Whomsoever eyes cries a drop of tears on us or sheds a one drop of tears on
us, Allah will reward him with paradise'*
 Fadhail Sahaba, Volume 2 page 675 Tradition
1154<http://islamport.com/d/1/ajz/1/352/973.html>

Imam Sajjad (as) and Baqir (as) said, "Those that mourn Husayn (as) will be
protected from Hellfire"
We read in Yanabi al Mawaddah fil Qurba by Sheikh Suleiman Qandozi Balkhi,
Page 398

"A narration in the Exegesis of Ali ibn Ibrahim from Imam Mohamed Baqir (as)
says that he said, "My father Ali (as) s/o Husayn (as) said, "The person who
weeps upon my father and his companions and his tears flow down his cheeks,
shall receive from Allah a chamber in Paradise. Whosoever remembers the
calamities and heartbreaking incidents which my father and his companions
faced in Karbala and weeps for them, for him shall Allah remove the intense
pressure and excruciating pain of the Day of Judgment and shall keep him
under his care and protection".On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:55 PM, MUHAMMAD