*Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem*

Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I pray that all of you are well by the grace of
Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala
**
*Humility Of Imam Musa Kazim (a.s)*

All his life long Imam Musa Kazim (a.s) never spoke with anyone in a harsh
and caustic manner. He never hurt the feelings of others. He used to meet
every high and low person in a humble way, and he fulfilled the needs of
people with utmost sincerity. Pride and arrogance was never seen in his
behavior.

*Humility Of Imam Reza (a.s)*

Someone remarked to the Imam, “By Allah! No one is superior to you as
regards lineage and ancestry.” He replied, “All the virtues my ancestors
possessed were due to their piety and obedience of Allah and not due to
something else.” The man said, “By Allah! You are better than ordinary
people.” The Imam replied with perfect humility, “O man, do not swear by
Allah regarding this. One who has better piety than me is superior to me. By
Allah! This verse has not been abrogated:

*Surely the most honorable of you with Allah is the one among you most
careful (of his duty). (Surah Hujurat 49:13)*

He pointed out towards a Negro slave and said, “From the aspect of my
relationship with the Prophet alone, I do not consider myself better than
this slave. However, if I perform a good deed I would be better than him on
the basis of that deed.”

On the basis of his humility and respect, Imam Reza (a.s) used to meet the
poorest of the poor without any sort of formality. Mamun did not like this,
and one day he objected to it. The Imam said, “I can forsake the
heir-apparency but I cannot give up my poor brethren.”

--
http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com
________________________________

Islâm Is My Religion, Allâh Is My God~
Mohammad Is My Prophet~Ali Is My Imam~
Ahlul-Bayt Is My Love~Quran Is My Book~
Al Qibla Is My Direction~Mekkah Is My Wish~
Jannâh Is My Goal!

Please do remember in your valuable prayers and remember H.Prophet (s.a.w)
Say's: "You cannot treat people by means of your wealth; hence, you should
treat them by means of your moral conduct"

To directly get hadees, articles, e-books etc by e-mail, please mail to :
moralsandeth...@googlemail.com. Please forward this to as many believers as
possible. These are the words of Masoomeen ( a.s.), they will definitely
have an effect upon the Nafs of all believers.Please send your valuable feed
backs, suggestions and comments to moralsandeth...@googlemail.com