<http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=3809481563719629561&widgetType=HTML&widgetId=HTML13&action=editWidget>

<http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=3809481563719629561&widgetType=HTML&widgetId=HTML7&action=editWidget>

<http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=3809481563719629561&widgetType=HTML&widgetId=HTML4&action=editWidget>
  History Of April Fool, We must not
Celebrate<http://dailykhabarnama.blogspot.com/2009/06/history-of-april-fool-we-must-not.html>
Labels: Islamic
<http://dailykhabarnama.blogspot.com/search/label/Islamic>  Please
fwd this to as many Muslim as you can

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His
Messenger Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi-e-Wassallum.

Dear Friends.

Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu, ! ! !

Many people celebrate April fool day every year and make a fool to each
other. But how many of us know the bitter facts hidden behind it. It was
around a thousand years ago when Muslims ruled Spain . And the Muslim power
in Spain was so strong that it couldn't be destroyed. The Christians of the
west wished to wipe out Islam from all parts of the world and they did
succeed to quite an extent. But when they tried to eliminate Islam in Spain
and conquer it, they failed. They tried several times but never succeeded.

The unbelievers then sent their spies in Spain to study the Muslims there
and find out what was the power they possessed and they found that their
power was TAQWA. The Muslims of Spain were not just Muslims but they were
practicing Muslims. They not only read the Qur'an but also acted upon it.

When the Christians found the power of the Muslims they started thinking of
strategies to break this power. So they started sending alcohol and
cigarettes to Spain free of cost. This technique of the west worked out and
it started weakening the faith of the Muslims in particular the young
generation of Spain .

The result was that the Catholics of the west wiped out Islam and conquered
the entire Spain bringing an end to the EIGHT HUNDRED LONG YEARS' RULE OF
THE MUSLIMS in Spain . The last fort of the Muslims to fall was Grenada
(Gharnatah), which was on the 1st of April.

>From that year onwards, every year they celebrate April fools day on the 1st
of April, celebrating the day, they made a fool Muslims. They did not make a
fool of the Muslim army at Gharnatah only, but of the whole Muslim Ummah.
We, the Muslims were fooled by them, therefore they have the reason to
celebrate April fool day, to keep up the spirit.

Dear brothers and sisters, when we join in this celebration, we do so out of
ignorance. If we had known about it, we would never have celebrated our own
downfall.

So now, that we are aware of it, and now let us promise that we shall never
celebrate this day. We should learn our lesson from the people of Spain ,
and shall try to become practicing Muslims, never to let anybody weaken our
faith NOR FOOL (OR MAKE A FOOL OF) US ANY MORE.

Please forward this message to as many people you know. Please try to do it
before the 1st of April, to create an awareness that WE ARE NOT FOOLS.

May ALLAH (AZZO-WAJJAL) Give us Strength and Save our Faith till Death.
AMEEN!

Thanks & Regards,
Hamid Naushad
Mechanical outfiting section -1
Offshore Part.
SAMSUNG HEAVY INDUSTRIES CO. LTD.
TEL : 82-(0)55-630- 1835 FAX : 82-(0)55-630- 4827
Home-TEL: 82-55-6364168
E-Mail : naushad.ha...@samsung.com

ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL

 __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fourteenstars/message/19598;_ylc=X3oDMTM3YjNrNHY0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMDUzNTIxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA3NjE3OQRtc2dJZAMxOTU5OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNDQ3OTY5NjQEdHBjSWQDMTk1OTg->(
1)  Reply (via web post)
Start
a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fourteenstars/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNWp2c2w0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMDUzNTIxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA3NjE3OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNDQ3OTY5NjQ->

 Thanks for being with us. Pls spread this beautiful Islamic mail to others
who have interest in Islam. U 2 create some own islamic text/pics with
graphics and remember us with fresh copy. We should approve ur message if it
is fulfill the demand/criteria of Islam. Don't abuse against any sect of
Islam. We want unity. Off course we wish discussion but in peaceful manner
and well behavior e.g. (SAWAW). Raise Quest for understanding not 4
fighting. Send u r view with full references form Quan-O-Haidth, Sayings of
infallibles a.s. U send u r mails on any topic which is related to Islam.
Urdu, English, (Arabic Quran O Hadith References) are our preferred
languages. We don't want mailing/member crowed but with purity. We
appreciated & promote only Islamic poetry others romantic poetry mails
strictly prohibited and should not approve. Pls free u r inbox 50% for
linking with us. If ur inbox full then u r address is bounce from the Grp.
We received a lot of mails daily and we send it for u. Some time a member
send Multi mails (Romantic Poetry, Funny Pics, Use less Articles, etc.). We
approve only those mails which don't damage our spiritual life. When we
approve such chosen Islamic mails of members, other Grps
Links/Advertisements gone with the mails. So I personally request if u want
to join some other grp pls be careful.
Ur well criticism will be highly appreciated.

Owner of Fourteenstars grp, Owner of Islamic_Poetry grp.

We should continue our efforts for the appearing of Last Imam Mahdi a.s

Fourteenstars is available on
Yahoo
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fourteenstars

Google
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/Fourteenstars

Msn/Hotmail
http://groups.msn.com/Fourteenstars/

pls join Online Urdu Shia Forum/Community
http://www.urdushia.com/vb/index.php?referrerid=11

if u intrest in IT Materials in Urduthen pls join this Online
Forum/Community
http://itjahan.net/vb/index.php?referrerid=11

All the Best.
God Bless you.
Allah Hafiz
 MARKETPLACE
 I Make $350 per Day. Learn how I make 10k a month after I Got
Fired!.<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14k5qk7j1/M=733250.13450162.13535738.10835568/D=groups/S=1705076179:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1244804164/L=/B=_AsVAUPDhFg-/J=1244796964258627/K=Uf.Q.84bRTTgQI88z_l8XA/A=5754786/R=0/SIG=12eblfli8/*http://www.socialtrack.net/redir.aspx?CID=18601&AFID=43106&DID=81069&SID=350>
 ------------------------------
How Many Triangles? 92.6% of Americans Fail this
Question!.<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14krmk61r/M=733250.13450161.13535737.10835568/D=groups/S=1705076179:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1244804164/L=/B=_QsVAUPDhFg-/J=1244796964258627/K=Uf.Q.84bRTTgQI88z_l8XA/A=5754783/R=0/SIG=12havo8bp/*http://www.socialtrack.net/redir.aspx?CID=24801&AFID=43106&DID=108590&SID=group>
 ------------------------------
Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for
the world and for each
other<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14k91tohd/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/D=groups/S=1705076179:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1244804164/L=/B=_gsVAUPDhFg-/J=1244796964258627/K=Uf.Q.84bRTTgQI88z_l8XA/A=5697381/R=0/SIG=11eaa5dke/*http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mompowergroup/>
  [image: Yahoo!
Change settings via the
Web<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fourteenstars/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZG9kdWFqBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzEzMDUzNTIxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA3NjE3OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjQ0Nzk2OTY0>(Yahoo!
ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily
Digest<fourteenstars-dig...@yahoogroups.com?subject=email+delivery:+Digest>|
Switch
format to
Traditional<fourteenstars-traditio...@yahoogroups.com?subject=change+delivery+format:+Traditional>