----- Original Message -----
From: sukaina karmali
To: a...@rogers.com ; a_mer...@hotmail.com ; thkerm...@yahoo.com ; Munira
Mohmadali ; mja...@hotmail.com ; sayyada merali ; Shahista Merali ;
rgh...@aol.com ; Raziya Hassam ; sakinadhirani2...@yahoo.ca ;
raza-say...@rogers.com ; mybharw...@hotmail.com ; migranb...@hotmail.com ;
ladh...@hotmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 6:11 PM
Subject: Fwd: [Qoitrat] TIPS FOR HAVING NOOR(LIGHT) ON THE FACE...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sajjad Manji <spa...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:12 AM
Subject: [Qoitrat] TIPS FOR HAVING NOOR(LIGHT) ON THE FACE...

furqanhaider2...@hotmail.com

+923342146848

        10 ISLAMIC TIPS FOR A GLOWING BEAUTIFUL FACE

        What gives the face its glow, is Allah's Grace. It is a purified
inner-reality.
        The glow is simply a reflection of our deeds, clean faith, intentions,
thoughts,
        motives and everything we do for the real pleasure of Allah swt.

        If you want to be beautiful spend a minute before the mirror,
        ten before your soul and examine your Motives,
        and 15 before Allah swt, be true to yourself.

        Below are some of the major factors which contribute our faces to
        reflect our true beauty and maintain a glowing potential:

        1.   Be with Wudhu at all times.

        2.  Avoid all unclean (Najis) food.  Eat in moderation.

        3.   Avoid hidden motives, thoughts, ill wishes, double morality,
backbitting etc
              Examine your characters.

        4.  Men should abstain from shaving their beards and
             women should not attract looks of na-mahram men.

        5.  Always pray on time and never to miss fajr prayers

        6.  Do not bear any sort of grudges, malice or envy towards others in
your heart.
             Adapt forgiveness, generosity, kindness, love, gratitude and
patience.

        7.  Offer the 11 rak'at of Namaz-e-Shab(Night Prayers).

             For that extraordinary Noor on the face.

        8.  Eat one pomegranate atleast once every 40 days.

        8.  Do not sleep at the time of sunset.

        9.   Avoid watching un-Islamic films and late night parties, stay ups,
music etc.

        10.  Keep fasts on 3 days of every month other than Ramadan and keep
yourself
               away from all kinds of sins and bad habits.

        Always be patient, grateful, in Rememberance of Allah swt - no matter
trials of life

        and have a smiling relaxed face.

        For attractive lips

        always remember to speak the truth.
        Speak words of kindness.

        For lovely eyes,
        Seek out the good in people.

        Avoid seeing all that is sinful. spying etc.

        For a slim figure,
        Share your food with the hungry.

        For beautiful hair,
        Hijab is the best protection for your hair, split ends,

        For poise,
        Walk with Knowledge and Positive thoughts

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
  a..  19New Members
Visit Your Group
Give Back