----- Original Message -----
From: mohamedkas...@aol.com
To: mohamedkas...@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 12:47 PM
Subject: GREAT NEWS

A-Ssalaam-O-Alaykom,

Great News

Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper which made fun of our Holy
Prophet (S.A.W.A.) and till now they have not regretted it ... let us make them
regret it for good ... The Danish Ambassador, Prime Minister and Denmark
National Channel all, since last month, have been trying to do something to
stop the boycott by Muslims through which their losses have reached 4 billion
Euros. If we continue to boycott Danish products 7 more months, it could reach
around 80 billion Euros loss. Believers! do not let this message stop in your
PC. Please forward this text to as many Muslims as possible ... Can't u spare 5
minutes in order to spread this message among Muslims ... ASAP?

REMEMBER, THE PROPHET (S.A.W.A.) MIGHT ASK YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT,'WHAT DID
YOU DO WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?'

      Glitter Graphics