----- Original Message -----
From: mohamad Masoom (via Multiply)
To: a...@rogers.com
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 1:30 PM
Subject: Obama faces a Persian rebuff

     mohamad Masoom (smm...@gmail.com) has posted a new blog entry.

  Obama faces a Persian rebuff  Jul 4, '09 1:30 PM
            for everyone

      Obama faces a Persian rebuff

       I recommend all to read article “Obama faces a Persian rebuff† by By
M K Bhadrakumar published in Asia times

      Persian idiom to characterize European and American officials and when he
underscored that the ground on which they stood inevitably gets "soiled", he
made it clear that Tehran will not easily forget the fusillades of mockery that
the US and Britain in particular fired over the past fortnight to tarnish its
rising regional profile. In a veiled warning, Khamenei said, "Some European and
American officials with their idiotic remarks about Iran are speaking as if
their own problems [read Iraq, Afghanistan] have all been resolved and Iran
remains the only issue for them.

      Read Complete Very interesting story

      www.fatmiya.net

      Tags: iran, obama

      audio reply video replyAdd a Comment

      Copyright 2009 Multiply Inc, 6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487,
USA
      Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse: click here