*Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem*

Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I pray that all of you are well by the grace of
Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala

*Masoom (a.s.)’s Guidance on One’s Conduct in Life*

It was narrated to me by Ahmed bin Hassan Qatan, who referred from Hassan
bin Ali Sakari, who from Jafar bin Mohammed bin Ammara, who from his father
that:
*Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq (a.s)* said people generally desire for four luxuries in
this temporary World: to become rich, to achieve comfort in life, to
minimise grief and hardship and to be respected by others:

• *Wealth and triumph is hidden in the treasure of countenance, but if
someone is seeking it through accumulation of wealth then it is impossible;*
*• Comfort and ease is in the keeping your liabilities to minimum but if
someone tries to gain comfort and peace of mind through excessive
commitments then it is impossible;*
*• Minimum grief and hardship is achieved through indulging in minimum
hobbies and engagements but if someone is seeking them through excessive
involvements than it is impossible.*
*• Respect is in the service and obedience of one’s Lordswt but if someone
is trying to obtain it through serving and keeping others happy then it is
impossible for him to succeed*

It is written in ‘Tafseer-e-Imam Hassan Askari (a.s)’ that Imam Mohammed
Baqir (a.s) told, Mohammed bin Muslim Shahab Zahri visited Imam
Zain-ul-Abadeen (a.s) in a state of grief and very low morale. Mola (a.s)
asked why are you so depressed and anxious? He replied, O! Son of Rasool
Allah (saww), I am engulfed in sadness and fears due to those who are
jealous of my wealth and prosperity; I always get contrary to what I expect
from them even from those whom I have extended many favours. Imama.s.
replied you should keep your tongue in your control, this will enable you to
win them back. Zahri replied, I always communicate with them in a favourable
way. Imam (a.s) replied it can never be so! It can never be so! Beware, do
not be proud of your statements and never talk in those terms, which do not
appeal to them. Although you may have complete justification for your
statements, but you can never be certain that you are able to clarify your
unpleasant comments.

Imam (a.s.) later said, O Zahri! Listen, whoever does not fully comprehend a
matter, he easily makes mistakes. O Zahri! It is obligatory upon you to
regard all Muslims *[1]* as  part of your family and give an elder the
status of your father; younger as your son and those who the same age as
you, the rank of your brothers. Then think again if you would like to be
unkind to any one of them, or would wish bad luck for him or would be
pleased if his hidden sins are revealed or he be insulted? But if Iblis
Maloun (the cursed one!) puts illusion in your mind that your are superior
than a fellow Muslim, then you should carefully analyse the situation and if
that person is older than you, then you should consider that he has carried
out more good deeds and adhered to ‘Aman’ *[2]* prior to you; if that person
is younger than you then regard him more blessed as you have committed more
sins as compared with him and therefore he is better than you; if that
person is the same age as you, then make yourself believe that you are sure
about your sins which you have committed but you can only doubt about that
fellow’s wrongdoings and how could you reject what you see clearly in
comparison to the vague? (so he is better than you).

And if you see others are giving you respect and bowing down to you then
consider this privilege is only extended to you by their kindness and you do
not have these qualities. When you realise that people are cruel to you and
are annoyed with you then take it as a result of your misbehaviour. When you
adopt this kind of attitude then Allahswt. will make your life easier and
comfortable, and increase number of your friends and reduce your enemies,
and you will be pleased with the polite and kind conduct of others and will
not complain on their misconduct.

Be aware! In people’s opinion, a more respectful person is that from whom
they benefit and gain favours and he does not lean on them and never expects
something in return and does not turns to them for help. After this person,
people respect that who believes in self-reliance, even though he is not
self-sufficient. This likeness is due to the fact that general public is
fond of riches, and they would respect that person who does not pose any
threat in regard to their most loved entity (wealth), Indeed they will
respect and praise that person. However, people would consider a person most
honourable person who does not complete with them in earnings but rather in
small or large amounts, keeps on contributing to them from his own pocket.

*[1]* True Muslim who believes in 14 Masomeena.s.
*[2]* Admitting Mola Ali a.s. ‘s wilayat as compulsory in all aspects of
deen

--
http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com
________________________________

Islâm Is My Religion, Allâh Is My God~
Mohammad Is My Prophet~Ali Is My Imam~
Ahlul-Bayt Is My Love~Quran Is My Book~
Al Qibla Is My Direction~Mekkah Is My Wish~
Jannâh Is My Goal!

Please do remember in your valuable prayers and remember H.Prophet (s.a.w)
Say's: "You cannot treat people by means of your wealth; hence, you should
treat them by means of your moral conduct"

To directly get hadees, articles, e-books etc by e-mail, please mail to :
moralsandeth...@googlemail.com. Please forward this to as many believers as
possible. These are the words of Masoomeen ( a.s.), they will definitely
have an effect upon the Nafs of all believers.Please send your valuable feed
backs, suggestions and comments to moralsandeth...@googlemail.com