----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Syed Rizvi <baqarrizvi.l...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009 9:33:58
Subject: Best Remedy for Swin Flu

Bismillaahir  Rahmaanir   Raheem
Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I pray that all of you are well by the grace of Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala
As you are aware a lot of information is in the media regarding Swine Flu. All
of you may be aware with lot of  miracles of Ziyarat-e-Ashura but just as a
reminder I have quoted one miracle which is related deadly disease spreading
among all the people with no cure..At this point in time their directions to us
are as have been previously advised mainly:
        1. Recite Ziyarat-e-Ashura regulary & ask the family members. If you
have flu like symptoms and/ or a temprature, cough etc do not go to work.  See
a doctor and wait until you are better before resuming work The best way to
prevent getting sick is to observe good hygiene.  Be sure to wash your hands
frequently. Avoid touching your face, and if you do, be sure your hands are
clean.  Also avoid people who are obviously sick. Carry a handkerchief and
cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough Don’t assume because you are
unwell that you have Swine Flu.  This may create panic amongst your famly and
work collegues.  See a doctor and follow their advice. unnessary panic.
Miracle of Ziarate Ashoora (Best remedy  for any type of plague/Flu)
Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s.) recounts, ‘O Safwaan! When you are confronted with some
adversity, then seek redressal of your grievances from Imam Hussain (a.s.)
through the Aamaal of Ashoora. Allah has pledged the fulfillment of demands
with this Ziarat and Allah never reneges on His word’.
Hardships and afflictions no matter how severe, can be remedied by reciting
Ziarate Ashoora for forty successive days. Records of people’s experiences
actually testify to the authenticity of this tradition.
Renowned Shia scholars have recited this Ziarat regularly. They have reaped
incalculable benefits through its recitation and have always resorted to it in
moments of distress.
There are many such miracles but have quoted just one which is related to
the disease spread among the people and which shows the significance of Ziyrat
e Ashura.
1) Respite from plague
Ayatullah Haj Shaikh Abdul Karim Haaeri Yazdi (founder of the Hauze-Ilmiyya in
Qom) narrates, ‘It was the period of my education in the Hauze Ilmiyya in
Samarra. There was an epidemic in the city that had taken in its wake many
victims. One day, all the scholars had assembled at Ayatullah Sayyed Muhammad
Fasharki (r.a.)’s residence, the latter being my teacher. Then unexpectedly,
Ayatullah Mirza Muhammad Taqi Shirazi (r.a.) entered the house. His stature was
no less than that of Ayatullah Fasharki (r.a.). There was a round of general
discussion and the scholars started deliberating on the epidemic and how at the
rate it was claiming lives, it would very soon wipe out the entire city. In the
midst of this discussion Ayatullah Fasharki (r.a.) rose, and asked, ‘Do you all
acknowledge me as the Mujtahid? Then If I impose a decree upon you, will you
act according to it?’ We all replied emphatically, ‘Yes! Indeed you are the
Mujtahid.’ Then
 Ayatullah Fasharki (r.a.) addressed the audience and declared, ‘I command the
Shias of Sammarah to recite Ziarate Ashoora for a period of ten days. Then
offer the reward of this recitation to the mother of Imame Zamaana (may our
souls be sacrificed for him), Janabe Nargis Khatoon (s.a.). Then beseech her to
present our case to her son Hazrat Valiul Asr, so that Imam (a.s.) shields us
from the malady.’
Ayatullah Fasharki (r.a.) relates further, ‘I assure the person security from
the plague, if he recites Ziarate Ashoora.’ Since it was a matter of life and
death, the entire Shia population followed Ayatullah Fasharki’s recommendation
and began reciting this Ziarat. Miraculously, with the recitation of the
Ziarat, the plague subsided and the mo’mineen were spared. But this phenomenon
was observed only among the Shias, as the Ahle Sunnah continued to fall prey to
this malady. Everyday, the plague claimed at least one from the Ahle Sunnah.
They were defenseless, as this ailment was without a cure. Before long, they
realized that the plague was claiming only their members, while the Shias were
somehow reprieved. In order to hide their embarrassment, they started
conducting the burial of their dead in the middle of the night. When one of the
Ahle Sunnah inquired from the Shias, the reason behind their miraculous
reprieve, the latter revealed their
 secret of Ziarate Ashoora. Then the Ahle Sunnah too undertook recitation of
this Ziarat. And this Ziarat’s enigmatic prowess was manifested when they also
started receiving respite from the dreaded plague. In fact, some of them used
to visit the shrines of Imam Ali Naqi (a.s.) and Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.) and
began confessing: ‘We recite the very Ziarat for you that is recited by your
Shias.’
Shaykh Abdul Kareem (r.a.) observes that on reciting this Ziarat, Shias and
Ahle Sunnah both became immune to this plague.
We Pray to Allah s.w.t to save all the Believers Men/Women & seek the
protection from the Hazrat-e-Sahebuzzaman (a.t.f.s)  to protect under his
shield from all the diseases and especially this deadly disease.

Regards

Hasan Baqar Rizvi