From: Date: Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Subject: FW: Graveyard for Momineen - Jatni (Urgent)

 *From:* Jaffer Panjwani [mailto:jaffer.panjw...@shoppersstop.com]
*Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 11:17 AM
*Subject:* Graveyard for Momineen - Jatni (Urgent)

“IMAM ALI (AS) SAID :

EVERY CREATURE WHO WALKS ON THE EARTH HAS TO GO INSIDE ONE DAY”

Dear Brothers / Sisters

Salamun Alaykum

This is in continuation of my previous email sent (PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS
EMAIL WHICH IS BELOW) for contribution for Graveyard at Jatni, Orissa,
India. We have done the title search and the property is clear and
marketable. We now have to proceed for payment of amount and getting the
Graveyard transferred in favor of the Local trust. Last time we have been
promised by one monim brother that the shortfall of Rs.5,50,000/- will be
given by him, but due to some personal difficulty he is not in a position to
fulfill the same.

2 weeks back one person expired and the Ahlesunnat did not permit them to
bury the dead and Jatni momineen has to spend Rs.10000/- for Ambulance and
to bury him 400 kms away from Jatni. Myself as well as Br. Imtiyaz Merchant
are in touch with the Local committee and they are requesting time and again
to do something for the graveyard.

I humbly request all of you to contribute as this is Sawab-e-jaria.

Wassalam

Jaffer Panjwani

+ 91 98190 86083

*Shortfall:** INR 5,50,000/- / US$ 10,700/- / AED 39,300/-
**Coordinating Persons                                     *

**Imtiyaz Merchant +91 9820073537

+91 819908255
khybertrav...@gmail.com<http://uk.mc871.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=khybertrav...@gmail.com>

Jaffer Panjwani        + 91 9819086083      +91 9324588039
jaffer.panjw...@shoppersstop.com