In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

Imam Ja'far ibn Muhammad al-Sadiq (peace be upon him) said:
"A knowledgeable, who benefits others through his knowledge, is better than
seventy thousand worshipers." (Kafi, vol. 1, p. 33)

What are the prerequisites for searching for truth?
Why are we muslims?
What does monotheism mean?
Can we ever see God?
What are the pillars of religion?
How should we deal with followers of other religions?
How should we interpret Quran?
Why do we belive in Imams? What is their role in our belief?

Get answers to these questions (as well as many others) in Course "Shia
Belief 1" at Quran and Etrat Internet University.
Benefit from the opportunity of discussing your belief-related issues with
your classmates and
get answers to your questions from experts.

Please visit http://university.etrat.net/

You can now fill the application form.

If you have any question please contact supp...@etrat.net