In the Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful
This is an assumed debate between Allah the All-Knowing the All-Wise and
Muhammad Ibn Abd al-Wahhaab, the insinuator of Wahhaabi/Salafi/Takfiri
ideology. It should be noted that all the points of this debate are from the
Holy Quran only and from Ibn Abd al-Wahhaab’s side the objections are the
results of his mental diarrhea, which constitute the present beliefs of the
Wahhaabis/Salafis/Takfiris.
Allah (swt)
وَ اِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَآئِكَةِ اسْجُدُوْا لِاٰدَمَ فَسَجَدُوْآ اِلَّآ
اِبْلِيْسَ، اَبٰى وَاسْتَكْبَرَ، وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِيْنَ
And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam they did obeisance, but
Iblis (did it not). He refused and he was proud, and he was one of the
unbelievers.[1]
Muhammad Ibn Abd al-Wahhaab
O Allah! This is blasphemy! You ordered the angels to prostrate before Adam
(a.s.)? Why?  Truly, Your order was shocking.
Allah (swt)
وَ رَفَعَ اَبَوَيْهِ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ وَ خَرُّوْا لَهٗ سُجَّدًا، وَقَالَ
يَآاَبَتِ هٰذَا تَاْوِيْلُ رُءْ يٰى مِنْ قَبْلُ ، قَدْ جَعَلَهَا رَبِّىْ حَقًّا…
And he raised his parents upon the throne and they fell down in prostration
before him, and he said: O my father! This is the significance of my vision of
old; my Lord has indeed made it to be true;…[2]
Muhammad Ibn Abd al-Wahhaab
O Allah! Yaqoob and Yusuf (a.s.) are Your Prophets. So, why are they given the
permission to prostrate in front of the brothers of Yusuf (a.s.)? Alas! The
brothers of Yusuf have become polytheists. They must be executed. They should
have been killed by Yaqoob and Yusuf (a.s.) themselves. Why did Your Prophets
Yaqub and Yusuf (a.s.) not put to death these polytheists instantly? Had I been
around, I would have passed an edict without any delay!
Read the complete debate here:
http://www.seratonline.com/2009/07/24/1454/debate-between-allah-and-muhammad-ibn-abd-al-wahhaab-part-i/

--
www.seratonline.com