Subject: Prophet Musa (AS) once addressed Allah saying:

Hadith from Hadith Qudsi

Prophet Musa (AS) once addressed Allah saying: "Lord! I desire to be near to
You."
Allah said "Whoever desires nearness to Me is one who remains awake during
Laylatul Qadr (doing ibada)."
Prophet Musa (AS) said
"Lord! I wish to earn Your mercy."
Allah replied "My mercy is granted to anyone who is merciful to the
underprivileged during Laylatul Qadr."
Prophet Musa (AS) said
"Lord! I wish to pass on the right path."
Allah replied "This is granted to anyone who gives sadaqa during Laylatul Qadr."
Prophet Musa (AS) said
"Lord! I wish to enjoy the trees and fruits of Janna!"
Allah replied "This is granted to anyone who praises Me during Laylatul Qadr."
Prophet Musa (AS) said
"Lord! I wish to achieve salvation from the fire!"
Allah replied "This is granted to anyone who seeks forgiveness during Laylatul
Qadr."
Prophet Musa (AS) said
"Lord! I wish to achieve Your pleasure!"
Allah replied "I shall be pleased with anyone who prays two (mustahab) rak'ats
salaa during Laylatul Qadr."

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR RAMADHAN???