----- Forwarded Message ----
From: sajjad turi <basij...@yahoo.com>
To: shamst...@yahoo.com; aeliariz...@yahoo.com; manzarri...@hotmail.com;
telecomfi...@yahoo.com; creative110...@yahoo.com; ali_youngs...@yahoo.com;
dilse_ah...@yahoo.com; hsakh...@yahoo.com; hussainnaj...@yahoo.com;
huss...@itngroup.tv
Sent: Thursday, 17 September, 2009 16:31:45
Subject: Sallam/ Issue of Parachinar & D I Khan/Quetta and Shia of all Pakistan
are Salient Spectator

Dear brother's
As you all know the running situation of Parachinar & D I Khan.
All Roads are  Block from 3 yrs, Even Afghanistan is also now blocked from 3
weeks, and we loss more then 10 Musafireen in two weeks on this road.
 Food and Medicine are short, Education is badly suffering. On this all
situation GOVT of Pakistan is Salient Spectator and even our Nam Nihad Shia and
Shia People and their leadership of Pakistan are watching the killing of these
people by the lashkar yazeed.
I am a ex member of I.S.O but now I don't know they all died or why they are
also Silent Spectator on this situations. In this burning time all shia or
their organization have to take action, this is not time of just pray and morn
like Iraqi, when Hazrat Iamam Hussain(A.S) was surrounded by Lashkar Yazeed and
the shai of that time excuse that we are going to perform Hajj and Umarah, Some
one told, we are busy in preaching of Islam, in this time these thing are
meaning less.
Dear brother as you all know Pakistani Media ,which can Highlight a very small
Issues of Prices or Filmi actors or other, but we have not seen that Parachinar
is also a part of Pakistan or Humane being are living their.
Eid is on Head, as you know in Parachinar more then 1300 Momineen are martyred
and one Shaheed left 4 to 5 children & their widow. who will bring Shoes,
Clothes or Toys for their orphans.
Even in Ramazan my brother call from Pakistan that one of my friend son' His
father martyred in 6 April 2006 war, that he has taken a picture of His Shaheed
father and requesting people for(Charity) aftari food.
O Shia Pakistan if you will come out today from your home to know your
responsibilities, and start continues strike and procession against  GOVT this
policy u only can solve. otherwise you will loss a very strong hold shia area.
And remember Children of Shuhada in your EID.
I hope you will fiorward this to friends and will stand for right.

Regards;

Engr Hussain UAE