LAST NIGHT OF RAMAZAN AND THE NIGHT OF EID-UL-FITR

Last night of Ramzan falls before the last fasting day of Ramzan. As we
draw close to the end of Ramzan, lets try to remember Allah(swt) and
thank him for the opportunity He gave us to live through another month
of blessed Ramzan. At the same time, lets resolve to continue with the
good deeds and aamal of Ramzan throughout the year.

Special
aamal for the last night have been prescribed by Masoomeen(a.s.) as
follows. These aamal could also be performed in the night of
Eid-ul-Fitr.

Aamal of the last night of Ramadan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Perform Ghusl2. Recite
2 rakat namaz and ziarat of Imam Hussain(a.s.)
3. Recite Sura Anaam, Sura Kahaf and Sura Yaseen
4. Recite 100 times “ASTAGFIRULLAHA WA ATOOBU ILAIH”5. Recite the following duas

ALLAHUMMA
HAZA SHAHRU RAMDAN AL LAZI ANZALTA FEEHIL QURAANWA QAD TASARRAMA WA
AAOOZU BI-WAJHAKAL KAREEM YA RABBEAN YATLU AL FAJRU MIN LAYLATI HAZIHI
AO YATASAR-RAMA SHAHRURAMADANA WA LAKA QIBALI TABEATUN AO ZANBUN
TUREEDU ANTUAZ-ZIBUNI BEHI YAUM AL QAKA

ALLAHUMMA LA TAJALHU
AAKHIRAL AHDI MIN SIYAMI LI SHAHRI RAMADANAWA AAOOZU BIKA AN YATLUA
FAJRU HAZIHIL LAYLATI ILLA WA QAD GHAFARTA LI

6. Prophet
Muhammad(sawaw) is reported to have prescribed the following total of
10 Rakaat namaz in the last night of Ramadan to be prayed in sets of 2
rakaat each. The intention will be to perform namaz of the last night
of ramdan qurbatan ilallah.

In each rakaat recite 10 times Sura
Fatiha and then recite 10 times each in Ruku and Sajood “SUBHANALLAHI
WAL HAMDU LILLAHI WA LAA ILAHA IL LALAHI WAL LA HU AKBAR”.

After completing the 10 rakaat, recite 1000 times “ASTAGFIRULLAHA RABBI WA
ATOOBU ILAIH”

Finally prostrate (do sajda) and recite:

“YA
HAYYU YA QAYYUMU YA ZAL JALALE WAL IKRAM YA REHMAN AD-DUNYAWAL AAKHIRA
WA RAHEEMA HUMA YA AR-HAMAR RAHIMEENA YA ILAHAL AW WALEENA WAL
AAKHIREENA IGHFIR LANA ZANOOBANA WA TAQABBAL MINNASALATANA WA SIYAMANA
WA QIYAMANA”

Prophet Muhammad(sawaw) says that whoever does so
would not have finished his/her sajood that Allah(swt) will accept all
his/her deeds performed during Ramadan and all the sins would be
forgiven.

Important Aamal for the Night of
Eid-ul-Fitr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Take a bath to gain purification.

2. Recite Ziarat of Imam Hussain(a.s.)
3. Recite Namaz-e-Shab-e-Eid-ul-Fitr:This is a two Rakat Namaz as follows

:-
In the First Rakat, recite Sura-e-Fatiha followed by Sura-e-Tawheed
1000 times. If recitation of 1000 times is difficult, then recite 100
times

.- In the second Rakat, recite Sura-e-Fatiha followed by Sura-e-Tawheed one
time.

- After finishing the Namaz, perform Sajda and recite ATUBU IL-ALLAH 100 times

-
Finally recite: YA ZAL MANNE WAL JUDE YA ZAL MANNE WAT TOULE YA MUSTAFA
MUHAMMADIN SAL ALLAHU ALAIHE WA AALEHI SALLE ALA MUHAMMADIN WA AALEHI.

Amir-ul-Momineen
Imam Ali(a.s.) said that whoever performs this prayer his/her duas will
be accepted by Allah(swt) and his/her sins would be forgiven even
though they might be innumerable.

The Holy Prophet (saw) prayed:
"O God! Ordain not this month of Ramadhan to be the last one for my
fasts. But should you ordain it to be so, then make me blessed and
leave me not deprived of Your mercy. (source: Aadaabi Az-Quran, p 398)

Imam
Zainul Abdeen a.s. taught us how to bid farewell to the holy month of
Ramadhan, He said that, ” Its like getting a separation from the
beloved one ” Yes we are going to miss the month which Allah blessed
from all the months. The Prophet (S.A.W.) said "We should see the
increase of spiritualism in our selves, and feel the changes especially
how we improve our relations with our Kins and Elders, and how we
maintain ours closeness to our family. Let us all heed to the call to
practice whatever we can in our daily lives from the treasures of
knowledge and advice laid out by our Holy Prophet and Aimma a.s. -
Ameen.

May Allah the Almighty put Barakah (Blessing) and Noor (Light) and Kabul
(Acceptance) in everything we say and we do Ameen
We
pray to Allah (s.w.t.) to accept our supplications during this Holy
Month and grant us Tawfiq to serve Him and to forgive us for our
shortcomings

May Allah accept all our deeds and forgive all our sins and give us the power
to use this big opportunity wisely.

May Allah Give us the strength & patience to fast during the whole month of
Ramadan.

Accept all our fasts in this holy month.
Give us the opportunity to worship in the night of Qadr & accept our worshipping
Help us to continue all the good deeds we do in this holy month.
(AMEEN)

Our Lord! accept (this little effort) from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the
Knowing. (Aameen)

We
pray to the Almighty to accept our A'maals during this Holy Month of
Ramadhan and to give us the Tawfeeq to implement in our daily lives
whatever we have gained from the lectures during this divine month. May
the Almighty answer our supplications - Ameen