Eid Mubarak from ShiaSisters.net!
  Eid Mubarak!
   "Verily the minimum reward for those men and women who fasted  (during
Ramadhan), is an Angel, who calls out to them on the last day of the  month of
Ramadhan (saying): O Servants of Allah! Rejoice the glad tidings that  all your
previous sins have been forgiven." (Nahjul Balagah)

   Best wishes to you and your family  on the blessed occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr
from ShiaSisters.net!

   Please join us as we continue our recitation of the Quran.  Sign up to
recite one, two or more ajza of the Quran and let's continue to gain the
rewards of Quran recitation!
   http://shiasisters.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2651

   Also join us as we continue our campaign to recite Surah Qadr!
   http://shiasisters.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2636
  Thank you for your interest in ShiaSisters.net!
     If you have trouble viewing this email, click here

Mailing List Powered by Dada Mail
http://www.shiasisters.net/mailing/mail.cgi/what_is_dada_mail/