I DD    G R E E T I N G S
 ************ *********  *******
  " The Joy That Never Sees The  Eclipse"
   ************ ********* *********  *

The  joy that never sees the eclipse,
The hope which  never meets the despair,
I pray!This crescent of IDD may bring to  you.

The  mind that fastens human bonds,
The heart  which bleeds for the love of man,
I pray!This crescent of IDD may bring to  you.

The soul that buries all its  ills,
The world which aspires for the  lasting peace,
I pray! This  crescent of IDD may bring to you.

The passion  that even the angels envy,
The humility which placates the Divine  Wrath,
I pray ! This crescent of IDD may bring to  you.