Sile-Rahem - Keeping relation

3 The Reverent Amir (A. S.) Refresh relationships even though with a
salutation.   ((Khesal, vol. 2, p. 157))
4.     Imam Musa Kazem (A. S.) : If relatives broke off their relationship
with you, you should not break off yours with them. ((Mostadrak, vol. 15, p.
253))
5. The Reverent Amir (A. S.) ((Behar, vol. 74, p. 100))
Be kind to people as you want them to be kind to you, and pay visits to your
own relatives in order to have a long life.

1. Imam Mohammad Bagher (A. S.) : Goodness to parents and paying visits to
ones own relatives will ease the counting of resurrection day. - ((Behar,
vol. 74, p. 86))

2.Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) Says :
“I am doing wasiyat to those who are present in my ummat & those who are
absent & those who are there in the spines of there father & those are in
the wombs of mother & those who will comes till qayamat that do sil-e-rehem
with your relatives even if you have to travel 1 years, because it is one
among the commandment of religion”.   (12082009)

    http://alqaem.org/ulema_hadith.html

    http://www.aimislam.com/activities/events/1336-al-quds-day-2009.html

Momeen
29. IMAM ALI A.S: Khuda ki nazdiki Oos se Sawaal karnese haasil hoti hai &
logo'nki nazdiki unse Sawaal NA karne se hasil hoti hai.

30. IMAM ALI A.S: Momin woh nahe jiski mehfil paak ho Momin woh hey k jiski
tanhaai paak ho.
--
If you want to mail me for any things / any matter than please contact
me  ONLY  this Email id  alirazasundr...@yahoo.com