[image: [gview1[5].png]]

Visit to Islamic webs

** <http://www.alqaem.org/> <http://www.alqaem.org/> www.alqaem.org
www.fatmiya.net www.smma59.wordpress.com www.alqaim.info www.ibhews.com
www.qummi.com www.rizvimirababahallaur.com www.ktktrust.com
 GOD ADVISED MOSES <http://www.fatmiya.net/2009/09/god-advised-moses.html>

[image:
GraveofMOOSAASinIsrael]<http://lh5.ggpht.com/_z2AkYF2qOKk/Sr8ZeN0luoI/AAAAAAAAAyw/9ZDWGmKbO90/s1600-h/GraveofMOOSAASinIsrael%5B3%5D.jpg>The
Commander of the Faithful Imam Ali (MGB) said: "The Blessed the
Sublime
God told Moses (MGB):

'O Moses! Follow my advice to you regarding four issues:

   - - *First*, try not to find faults with others as long as you do not
   know whether or not your own sins are forgiven.
   - - *Second*, do not worry about your share of daily bread as long as you
   know that my treasures are not finished.
   - - *Third,* do not place hope in other's help as long as you know My
   Kingdom is lasting.
   - - *Fourth*, do not feel secure from the plans of Satan for as long as
   Satan exists.'"   Ref: Al-Khisal(Sheikh Sadooq) P. 357

 S.M . MAsoom
9823403494
Mumbai, India