name of God the Merciful
Has lost those who deny the meeting with Allah
Even if the time came to a sudden said, "O Hsratna squandered on the
They are carrying on their backs Omashm Evil is not visiting
Verse 31 of Sura Cattle
Muslim narrated Nisaboori (206 to 261 e) in his Saheeh, c: 4 R: 2065:
whoever loves to meet Allaah, Allaah loves to meet and hates to meet Allaah,
Allaah hates to meet him, told us Hdab h 2683 Khaled bin Hammam told us told
us Qatada from Anas bin Malik bin silent worship that the Prophet of Allah
(SAW) said peace and then I'd love to meet Allaah, Allaah loves to meet him
and hates to meet Allaah, Allaah hates to meet him

  Says the greatest prophet (may Allah bless him and his family and him) at
the last moment of his life: (to Comrade top) and: (to meet my Lord better
for me).

And tells the faithful Ali (peace be upon him): (I won the Lord of the
Ka'bah)

If there is a God or anybody else to me was Omar Ibn al-Khattab book of the
life of the caliph Omar Ibn
Ed speech p. 222 first edition advertising company in 1971

According to the interpretation of the various talk c: 1 R: 161 The age of
the Koran down wisely and distinguish the devil and his sense of tranquility
speak on his tongue
He said peace be upon him (if the prophet after me to Omar ibn al-Khattab)

   And wished Omar ibn al-Khattab that the virginity

If

Cano of the ten promised Paradise Why hate to meet God and one Tmano Anicon
Animals and excuse and pellets, etc., etc.

????
Of hates to meet God, hate God for meeting
Why did Abu Bakr wished to be where he said pellets (as in the treasure of
workers to Mottaki Indian):

Blessed are you, a bird! By God, I liked you like you are on the trees and
eat of the fruit fly and then you do not have to account or torment, and
God! I liked to be a tree in the side of the road on a camel took me over
the death of Vodechlni Flakeni then Ozdrdni Bara me out and then I was not
human beings.

And wished Omar ibn al-Khattab that virginity when he said (as in the
ornament of the Patriarchs Esfahani):

I wish I ram my family Ismononi what Bdalhm, even if you fatter as I,
visited some of Mona love Fjalo Bedy grill, Bedy Kadida, then Okloni
Vokrjohnny virginity, I was not the human beings.

Is this from the likes of believers and God Almighty says:

(And it seemed to them the evils that they have worked and catch them as
they mocked him Crouching)

33
First: Abu Bakr Tmana Anicon pellets

Bayhaqi

- The people of faith - atheist ten ....

800 - he said: Tell us Yahya ibn Yahya, Tell Abu Muawiyah on Guebre, on
Dahhaak said: "Over the Abu Bakr (R) has occurred over the birds on the tree
and said: Blessed are you, a bird flying in the trees fall, and then eat the
fruit, then flies You do not have to account or torment I wish I were like
you, and God that I liked the tree side of the road passed by camel took me
Vodechlni Flakeni his mouth, and then Ozdrdni me out and then I was not
human beings Bara said: Umar said (t): I wish I ram my family Smononi what
appeared to them even if you have visited Kosmon what some of them like
Vzbhoni Fjalo Bedei grill and some Kadida, and then I was not human beings
Okloni said: "Abu Darda: I wish I were a tree reinforce Tmrti I did not eat
human beings.

Link:

http://www.sonnhonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=612697

Muttaqi Indian - a treasure of workers - part: (12) - Home: (619)

35912

- About Dahhaak said: Umar said: I wish I ram my family Smononi what seemed
to them, even if you fatter as I visited some of the love Fjalo Bedei grill
and then Bedei Kadida Okloni Vokrjohnny virginity and I was not human.
  Abu Bakr Tmana

First: I did not disclose Voddt Fatima be it for something if they had the
war
Secondly: I did not liked burned accidental glance peaceful and I was killed
or cell Sriha Ngeha
Thirdly: I liked on Saqifah you threw it in the neck of one of the men
wanted to Umar and Abu Ubaida was one prince, I was Minister
As for who Trkihn
First: I Voddt come on Balocos bin Qais captivated you hit it is without
prejudice to his neck did not feel bad but it helped
Secondly: I liked when Siirt Khalid bin Walid to the people of apostasy, I
lived the story of little nail Muslims if they get defeated you are going to
meet or periods
Thirdly: I liked it and I sent Khalid ibn al-Walid to the Levant be directed
Umar ibn al-Khattab to Iraq so I have simplified the hands of both the sake
of God and extending his hands
First: I liked that I asked the Messenger of God peace be upon him is this
is not undisputed
Secondly: I liked you asked him whether the supporters in this share
Thirdly: I liked you asked him about the legacy of the daughter of the
brother and aunt in two myself something

Yunus told me and then told us that Yahya Alwan came to us after the death
of this lion should talk to him as he told me then he talked me Layth ibn
Sa'd characters characters and told me that it happened by Layth ibn Sa'd
and asked him about his father's name Alwan told me that the son of David
and Mohammed Ismail told me, "said Moradi told us Abdullah bin Saleh
Al-Masri said he told me about Alwan Layth ibn Saleh of Saleh Bin Kisan
Hamid bin Abdul Rahman ibn Awf that Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him
said and then he mentioned something similar did not say where his father
ended up ..!!

Vrajawa this link for more:
Quranic verses and regrets Abu Bakr .. Click here for his thorough reading!!

II: Omar Bin Al Khattab Tmana Anicon excuse
Ah, it is sufficient to show the truth about this man, however, we may
consider of their own, titled: What is the meaning that the successor to
doubt his faith and determination ..?? Click here for his thorough reading!!

Have been driven out by al-Bukhaari in (Saheeh c 5: p. 16, Book of the
virtues companions of the Prophet prayed the God of him and his family
virtues door Omar Bin Al Khattab) narrated from Sa'd ibn Abi perforated
said: "When challenged to make life Iolm. Ibn Abbas said to him, like Idzah:
"O Commander of the Faithful While that, I accompanied the Messenger of God
prayed for God and his family accompanied Vohassant, then he divorced her, a
satisfied you, and then associated Vohassant accompanied by Abu Bakr, then
he divorced her, a satisfied you, and then associated Vohassant befriend
befriend, While the crew members to Tvarguenhm you are satisfied. He said:
"According to the company of the Messenger of God prayed for God and his
family and satisfaction, it is only that of God Almighty from its on .. to
say:
With regard to what you see from my dismay, it is for you and for your
friends, and God if I had gone to ground Tala redeemed him from the torment
of God before I see it!!!

Reminded me of this verse: Eibesrunhm if the offender wishes to redeem the
suffering of the structure of that day, and accompanied by his brother, and
his platoon, which sheltered him ... verse 11-13 of Sura Ascent!!

Abdhu Lfaqark Ya Ya protect your neighbor's
http://www.saifoali.org/video/file.php?f=16

. One of the Wahhabi sheikhs screaming "Oh God saved year to year Chiawa ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa_jxjae4SM

(The doctrine prove himself deserving of the books of his opponent to
follow, and that the doctrine invoked it in his books, including resorts to
interpretation and modification that subsequently avoid him)