Hi,

I am writing in to request  you  to help someone  who is  in need for blood
donors by today itself.. maximum by  tommorow.

One of my friends  father is going under the  knifes for a bypass surgery
tommorow. His father's blood group is O+.

As O+ cant recieve all blood groups, It can only recieve  from O+ only
and he is not getting donors.(rather shortage if this  group).
The blood bank  has not been able to help fully. Please  pass this message
to all your frnds and if you can donate today or tommorow blood .
It will be a very noble  cuase and great help.

 Please call  Mr. Salim on - 00919867651247
                                       - salim...@emirates.net.ae.

--
With Love & Patience, Everything is Possible.
Regards,