Wasalam Brother Kessani

Your remarks are in agreement of mine ? (why are you irritated by the
same) . And Mullahs are not Marj e taqleed i m my self muqalid of marja. You
have witnessed tajalees means you are a better muslim than me. Brother i
applolagise if i have hurt your feelings or confused you by any means.

Talib e dua

On 12/18/09, KESSANI <hasmoh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>  Salaams, Syed Saheb:
> I read your article about our Imam (AJTFS); and was stunned that He
> concealed the Nawaab and what about Ijtehaad? We ordinary people can not do
> ijtehaad and are totally dependant. If I take your words as granted then how
> can I solve my daily problems in all fields?!
> Imam (AJTFS) has stopped Nawaabah....then He (na-uzo-bilAllah) left us
> under this plain skies!!? No one can see Him nor gets reply from Him.
> With all due respect, you are telling us about Mullas, but what you are
> doing to me?! Are you both not the same?... What is your esteemed opinion
> about the Marja of this times? Are they considered as what you say Mullahs?!
> I, myself, have seen few tajallees of our Imam (AJTFS) during these period
> and constantly feeling His presence and getting lots of benefits from His
> Presence, yet not seen! My 9 year daughter, saw our Maula Imam (AJTFS) in a
> nap time (not sleeping) exactly on 15th Shabaan of this year in London
> (while we were in the car and were going to visit a sick person and it was
> heavily raining)!....
> Syed Sahib: I am from a Khoja family belonging to East African Country
> where we have br. Bashir Alidina who is a scholar in Dar-es-Salaam and he
> has new vision on Khums and your same topic!!? Plus has new vision
> on Karbala and asir-e-karbala...etc.
>
> Please advise or get advised.
>
> Wassalaam ala manittabak alal Huda.
>
> Yours ever truly