There is no day like your Day, Ya Aba 'Abdillah!
A question was originally asked to Sayyid Mahdi al-Modarresi about the slogan
'Every day is Ashura' and the answer was as follows:

Question: The other day I was talking with an 'aalim here and in discussion he
pointed out to me that the hadith 'Every day is Ashura, every place is Karbala'
has vague authenticity. Please tell me if this hadith is authentic with