Some more Ahadith on how to live your life in current era...

- Don't you see that the right is not conveyed and the wrong is not prohibited.
Let believers wish to die and righteously meet

their God. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 117)

 - To me , death is nothing but happiness, and living under tyrants nothing but
living in a hell. (Tohaf-al- Uqoul , P. 245)

 - Your difficulties are worse than others , because you were deprived of the
rank of the scholars - considering your legitimacy

and merit -(These difficulties are) because administering the affairs of the
society and conveying the ( religious ) rules must be

done by scholars who truly believe in God and know what is permitted and what
is forbidden by God. But you were deprived from this

position and rank for you withdrew from (supporting) the truth. You changed the
tradition of the prophet ,despite the clear and

disclosed proofs. If you had withstood and were patient against the torture and
annoyance ( of the tyrants ) for the sake of God ,

then the divine affairs would have stayed in your hands , and you were the ones
to whom would be referred. But you made the

tyrants dominant on you and left the divine affairs in their hands, while they
shamelessly do the forbidden and notoriously live a

licentious life. Your (fear) from death and attachment to this world have
encouraged the tyrants to establish dominance over you.

(Tohaf-al- Uqoul , P. 238)

"No one should take on the responsibility of establishing God's government
and rule except he who neither compromises, nor yields to humiliation nor
follows his own temptations." (Nahj al-Balaghah, Saying No. 110)

 - O' God! Surely you know that whatever we did was not a competition to gain
worldly positions and not for the worthless

physical attractions of the world. But to show the signs of religious ways and
to remove corruption from your lands , so that the

oppressed feel secured and act according to your traditions and rules.
(Tohaf-al- Uqoul, P. 239)

 - If you don't believe in any religion and don't fear the Resurrection Day, at
least be free in this world. (Bihar al- Anwar,

Vol. 45, P. 51)

 - Among the signs of ignorance is arguing with irrational people. (Bihar al-
Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 119)

 - Divine laws and Islamic principles must be carried out only by us Imams ,
the divine scholars , who have thorough knowledge of the permitted and
forbidden things by God. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 97 , P. 80)

 - O' God! , you know my revolt against the rule of Bani Omayah did not stem
from any greed for power, or for taking revenge. I

stood against the tyrant of my time to reveal the genuine image of your divine
religion , and to make social reforms in order to

save the oppressed and pave the way for them to act according to your rules.
And you people ! If you don't support us and treat us

fairly , tyrants and oppressors will dominate you to blow out divine
illumination. Surely God Almighty is our strong supporter ,

upon whom we rely , from whom we seek help , and towards whom is our return.
(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 97 , P. 80)

 - No way ! By God I will never surrender to them like a humiliated person and
never pledge allegiance to them like slaves." I

seek refuge to my God from you stoning me to death ". " I seek refuge to my God
and your God from any arrogant who does not

believe in the day of Resurrection ". (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 45 , P. 7)

 - Yazid , the natural son of an illegitimate has placed me in a dilemma ,
drawing my sword and fighting or being humiliated by

allegiance to him. But it is impossible for us to be humiliated , God , his
messenger , the believers, my respectable family would

not prefer obedience to mean people. To dying with glory. (Bihar al- Anwar,
Vol. 45 , P. 83)

 - Referring to a follower who had refrained from joining a war and then had
apologized for it and sought to bring an excuse to justify it , Imam said
:Apologizing for a sin committed consciously is worse than the sin itself.
(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 128)

- Death with dignity is better than life with humiliation. (Bihar al- Anwar,
Vol. 44 , P. 192)

In the end...

Mithli la yubaelo le Mithleh - Imam Husain a.s. in the court of Walid.
None like me will ever surrender to the likes of Yazeed.

Indeed the flag of Taghoot i.e. America and Israel has been raised usurping the
lands of Muslims, killing innocent people of Palestine, Iraq, Yemen and
Afghanistan. Every voice raised against today's oppressors is the voice of
Hussain!

Labbaik Ya Hussain.