* *
 *Salamun Alaykum *
 *Please click below links to observe the News : *

* *1- 1- Russia, Turkey call for Hamas inclusion:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=188003

2- Bahraini official: Israel nukes real threat:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=188002

3- Pakistani Ulema: 'West pursuing aggressive policies against Muslims':
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=188000

4- Conference on investment problems in holy Najaf:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187999

5- Israel must sign NPT, IAEA chief says:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187997

6- Al-Mustafa University Urged to Send Quran Instructors to Other Countries:

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187993

7- Car bomb kills 7 in Baghdad's Sadr City:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187991

8- Police arrest 25 wanted persons, suspects in Basra/Kirkuk:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187990

9- Israeli Minister: No More Delays, We’ll Demolish Palestinian Homes in
Jerusalem:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187989

10- Iran Cultural Center to Hold *Quran* Competition in Zimbabwe:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187988

11- Saudi Wahhabis: We Torture and Kill Every One Who Help and Support *Shia
Muslms*:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187987

12- Special Audience with *Grand Ayatullah Waheed Khurasani* + Pic:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187985

13- *Grand Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi* Warns Azerbaijan about Demolition of
Mosques:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187983

14- US orderd Taliban Terrorists to kill *Shia Muslims* in Pakistan:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187980

15-  500 patients treated at a free Medical Camp by *Shia Muslim* Poly
Clinic + Pic:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187977

16- Iraq advises US against meddling:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=187905

 * please urge people to Pray for Zahur of Imam e Zamana (A.t.f.s.)

--
Your Best Friend, Free Bird