*26/05/2010*****Latest Islamic News*

 ***** If you want to receive daily Islamic News, please send your e-mail ID
to this address:   **kozeh2...@gmail. com* <kozeh2...@gmail.com>*  (kozeh2009)
, please type Islamic News in your subject Box.*
 *To Unsubscribe please write Unsubscribe Islamic News. *
*** *
 *Salamun Alaykum *
 *Please click below links to observe the News : *

1-1- Shia community starts Long March towards Quetta on 4th July:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189630

2- Israeli bomb us, we bomb them, Israeli kill us, we kill them:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189628

3-   50,000 Palestinians Register for Hajj:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189660

4- Muslim student harassment probed:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189659

5- Noam Chomsky: Iran 'not to bow to US oppression':
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189658

6- UN Secretary-General: Iran's new nuclear proposal, a confidence-building
measure:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189656

7- Turkey to Host Int’l Conference on “Islam’s Role in Women’s Life”:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189655

8- Brunei's Ministry of Religious Affairs Receives Cds with Al-Quran Verses:

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189654

9- Tropical Cyclone Hubert devastates Shia community - Madagascar:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189653

10-  25,000 Copies of Quran to Be distributed in Gaza Strip:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189633

11-  Sayyed Nasrallah Meets with New Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189632

12- “Israel” Enemy of All Muslims and Free People:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189631

13- The Holly Mecca Will Become an Open Air Islamic Arts Museum:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189567

14- Religion Can Help in Fight Against HIV/AIDS:
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=189562

* please urge people to Pray for Zahur of Imam e Zamana (A.t.f.s.)*

--
Your Best Friend, Free Bird