From: Rouhollah Khomeini <rouhollah.khome...@gmail.com>
To: Rouhollah Khomeini <rouhollah.khome...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Jun 5, 2010 4:33 pm
Subject: [Shia Group] Imam Khomeini Website

Brother and Sisters, Assalamu Alaykum.
In 21st death anniversary of Imam Khomeini (ra) we are pleased to lunch the
most comprehensive English website on Imam Khomeini.  We pray that this website
gives brothers and sisters the unique opportunity to learn about Imam
Khomeini’s life and his works.
www.rkhomeini.org is a suppository of English materials that relate to the life
of Imam Khomeini, among which are hundreds of original, first hand references
of Imam Khomeini's statements, letters, speeches, and books.  Currently, it is
the largest online English collection of Imam Khomeini's works.
Soon enough many other works such as the Sahife Imam, the volumes chronicling
all his available speeches, statements, and books, will be published on this
website. It is hoped that this website will be a helpful collection for
researchers and general viewers alike.
Please help us by spreading the words, and also stay in touch for any
constructive comments and volunteer opportunities through
rouhollah.khome...@gmail.com.
Thanks.
rKhomeini Team