Job in Pakistan,
Forwarding as received
RegardsBaqar Zaidi

Petroleum Engineer
I am currently recruiting for candidates that have exceptional academic
backgrounds in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Mechanical or Chemical
Engineering. Our client is an absolute leader in their field – the development
of world class technology for the Oil and Gas Industry. Their success has been
driven through a highly focused and sustained drive towards incremental and
measurable steps in innovation of new engineering modelling techniques. This
has brought direct bottom line production gains to their clients – world
leaders in the Oil and Gas Sector.

We are not necessarily seeking candidates that have previous experience of the
Oil and Gas industry – we are seeking candidates that have an enviable academic
background that wish to develop a career in an environment that positively
encourages academic excellence and utilises it to its full potential.

You will be working with like minded
 individuals who excel in their fields and that have outstanding academic and
commercial reputations.

Our client offers a two year training programme for the right candidate and
offers fantastic career and financial prospects.

If you want to find out more, please contact me for further information

Contact Settings

donnamckay...@yahoo.co.uk
donna.mc...@recruitmentzone.co.uk

Regards,