From: World Islamic Network (WIN) Zaheer Abbas Merchant <winis...@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/8/12
Subject: Mahe Ramadhan Donation Appeal‏
To: shiagroup@googlegroups.com

*Bismillah Hir Rahmanir Rahim *

“If you set apart for Allah a goodly portion, He will double it for you and
forgive you; and Allah is the Multiplier (of rewards), Forbearing” (Holy
Qura’n 64-17)

*Mahe Ramadhan Appeal ***

All praise and glory to the Almighty Allah (swt), who, out of his love and
wisdom, created the Holy Month of Ramadhan, a month filled with blessings,
love and forgiveness for the mankind.

As much as the Almighty Allah has created the Holy Month of Ramadhan for us
to acquire closeness to Him, it is our duty and entirely our own will on how
to take the advantage of such a holy month.

*Islam* is one of the most misunderstood religion. The print and electronic
media, which is mostly controlled by the enemies of Islam, has presented
Islam as the religion that advocates and encourages Terrorism. The greatest
challenge as well as opportunity before the Shiite's today, in this era of
MEDIA, is to promote the teachings of Ahlul bayt (as). Whatever role we have
been playing in the propagation of Islam would have been impossible without
the goodwill and co-operation of the Community. By the grace of Allah (swt),
we have among us institutions and individuals who have extended their
helping hands to enable us to sustain our programmes. I say 'Jazakallah' to
them and pray to Allah (swt) to reward them abundantly for their good deeds.

Alhamdollilah, Allah (swt) gave us tawfiqaat to successfully convey the
message of Islam through our various activities during the past 19 years.
Enclosed herewith is the report, which gives you an overview of our numerous
activities. Any report however detailed, cannot convey the extensiveness and
impact of such a work as Tableegh. The work of Tableegh is endless. It is
demanding in terms of human and material resources.

We are into the blessed month of Ramadan and it deserves a stronger
affirmation of our faith in Islam and its beneficial teachings for
humankind.  Let us strive harder in this righteous struggle to present the
proper picture of Islam and promote peace and harmony, which Islam seeks to
establish, amongst the peoples of the world.

Give us a helping hand; in whichever way you can, by supporting the
committed and professionally managed organization - World Islamic Network.

We earnestly invite you to contribute generously to support World Islamic
Network’s activities in the form of Sahem Imam / Donations.

Was salaam

Zaheer Abbas Merchant

*(PRO – Mobile: 00919819682520) *

*Email: winis...@hotmail.com*

 *
*

*Activities of World Islamic Network*
*Publication Department:*  WIN has published 90 different titles, which are
distributed FREE of charge around the globe. So far we have distributed more
than 600,000 books FREE to Muslims as well as non-Muslims. Many of these
books have been re-printed more than Eight to Ten times, and few of them
were translated from Arabic to English. WIN has a membership of over 30,000
active members all over the world including U.K., U.S.A., South Africa,
Mauritius, Syria, Nigeria, Japan, U.A.E., Philippines, Nepal, Sri Lanka,
Singapore, Germany, Russia, Greece, Australia, South Korea  and New Zealand
and other countries. ***Spreading the Message of Imam Hussein (as) through
other Medias:* To commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussein (a.s.), a unique
way was adopted to spread the message of Islam and teachings of Ahlul Bayt
(a.s.) during the ten days of Moharram. We used media in a novel way such as
putting up Mobile Hoarding (through Van/Trains), Hoardings (through Banners
on various BEST Bus stops, and lamp posts), distribution of Leaflets, Water
pouches, as well as advertisements in various news papers. We have received
lots of queries through emails/phone calls for books on Imam Hussein (a.s.).
This year we were in the 8th year of this campaign.***WIN TV (24x7):**
** (First
Shia Islamic Channel for Mumbai, Thane & Navi Mumbai, Pune, Nasik &
Aurangabad ): *WIN TV (24x7) was launched in June 2006 with the aim of
propagating the teachings of Ahlul bayt (as) to people of other communities
and  as well as our community .  We are receiving an over-whelming response
from our viewers.  We cover more than 5 million houses. WIN TV is available
on IN DIGITAL SETUP BOX, HATHWAY SET BOX, and DIGI CABLE SETUP BOX & SEVEN
STAR SETUP BOX. * Watch **LIVE WIN TV on internet
http://www.winislam.com/wintv.html* *WIN TV (24x7) future plans:**  *(a) To
start a Satellite Channel for India (b) To tie up with other Major
Broadcasting Network in India (c) Produce more Content & Software (d) Setup
a Digital Studio.**** *Khadija – tul – Kubra Ladies Library & Reading Room:
*More than 5000 books on various subjects in English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic &
Persian languages are housed in this library. **** *CD’s & DVD’s Library:**
* It stocks the best collection of more than 7000 titles of, CDs & DVDs on
Islam. These include lectures, majalis, tafseer of the Quran, interviews,
documentaries, debates, marsiyas, films and many more.**** *WIN
Academy(Coaching Classes for Std. VIII, IX, & X):
*We live in a very competitive age. A very high percentage of marks are
required to secure admission in a reputed college and opt for the course of
your choice. With a view to fulfilling the needs of the student community,
World Islamic Network (WIN) – a premiere organization in the field of
Islamic studies has launched WIN Academy.

* *
*We have an IJAAZA to collect half million dollars (20 million rupees) Sahme
Imam from Grand Ayatollah Sayed Ali Seestani Sahab *

--
To get hadees by e-mail, or to give your valuable feedbacks or suggestions
please mail to : hadisemasoom...@gmail.com These are the words of Masoomeen