From: msva...@hotmail.com <msva...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Shia Group] Request for Namaze Vehshat
To: shiagroup@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 6:37 PM

S.A, Request for Namaze vehshat barae Isale sawab of Marhuma Sakinabanu binte
dost mohammad. (Bhavnagar, India)

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: yusuf jaffery <yusufjaff...@gmail.com>
Sender: shiagroup@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:09:09 +0400
ReplyTo: shiagroup@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Shia Group] Short Dua for 15th Day of Ramzan al-Mubarak (Pls Check
Attachments)

Bismilla-heer-Rahmaneer-Raheem

As-salamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatoh,

15th Ramzan al-Mubarak

Our heartiest greetings and felicitations to Holy Prophet Mohammad (saww),  his
Ahl-e-Bait (as), Imam-e-Zamana (AJ) & all lovers of Ahl-e-Bait  (as)  on this
auspicious occasion of  the birth anniversary of
 Imām Hasan ibn ‘Alī ibn Abī Tālib  (A.S)

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (S.A.W.W) said:

"Hasan(a.s.) and Hussain(a.s.) are my and my daughter’s sons. O Allah I love
them, so you love them too and you love anyone who would love them."

[Reference :  Tirmizi and ibn-e-Habban quoted from Hazrat Usama bin Zaid]

Dua for Fifteenth Day of Ramzan al-Mubarak

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

O Allah, on this day, grant me the obedience of the humble expand my chest
through the repentance of the humble, by Your security, O the shelter of the
fearful.
-----

A presentations about Imām Hasan ibn ‘Alī ibn Abī Tālib  (A.S)
Profile: http://www.ziaraat.com/mdnhas01.php
Ziarat: http://www.ziaraat.com/mdnhas03.php
Ziarat-e-Jamea: http://www.ziaraat.com/jamea01.php

Please Visit
AN URGENT APPEAL FOR JANNAT UL BAQUIE AND OTHER HOLY SITES

Recommended Salat for 16th night of Maahe Ramzan

 Recite 12Rak-a’t Namaaz (2x6)

 In each Rak-a’t,

Soorah Al Faatih’ah - 1Time
 Soorah Al Takaasur  - 12 times
 ---

A humble request

Imam Ali (a.s.) said: The prayer of a fasting person at the time of Iftar is
never rejected.
Please do pray for restoration of Jannat al-Baqi &
early re-appearance of Imam-E-Zamana (atfs) at the time of Iftar.

Iltemase Dua

www.jaffery.co.in

Allah humma salli ala Muhammad wa aali Muhammad wa ajjel farajahom

To get Hadees by e-mail please register  at  jaffery...@gmail.com

To get Hadees by SMS (India, Kuwait, Singapore, Malayasia) please send numbers
to +91 922 33 12786

--
Kindly add our email ID in your contacts list to ensure mail does not go into
SPAM.