*PLEASE CONTACT HIM AT BELOW ADDRESS AND ASK HIM NOT TO DO SO. WE SHALL
SEND AT LEAST 1000000000 EMAIL.*

MR. TERRY JONES WANTS TO BURN HOLY QURAN ON 11TH SEPTEMBER 2010 AND HERE ARE
HIS VIEWS

Ten Reasons to Burn a Koran
By Fran Ingram - Posted on 22 August 2010

On 9/11/10 we are burning Korans to raise awareness and warn. In a sense it
is neither an act of love nor of hate. We see, as we state in the Ten
Reasons below, that Islam is a danger. We are using this act to warn about
the teaching and ideology of Islam, which we do hate as it is hateful. We do
not hate any people, however. We love, as God loves, all the people in the
world and we want them to come to a knowledge of the truth. To warn of
danger and harm is a loving act. God is love and truth. If you know the
truth it can set you free. The world is in bondage to the massive grip of
the lies of Islam. These are:

1)The Koran teaches that Jesus Christ, the Crucified, Risen Son of God, King
of Kings and Lord of Lords was NOT the Son of God, nor was he crucified (a
well documented historical fact that ONLY Islam denies). This teaching
removes the possibility of salvation and eternal life in heaven for all
Islam's believers. They face eternal damnation in hell if they do not
repent.
2)The Koran does not have an eternal origin. It is not recorded in heaven.
The Almighty God, Creator of the World, is NOT it's source. It is not holy.
It's writings are human in origin, a concoction of old and new teachings.
This has been stated and restated for centuries by scholars since Islam's
beginnings, both Moslem and non-Moslem

3)The Koran's teaching includes Arabian idolatry, paganism, rites and
rituals. These are demonic, an ongoing satanic stronghold under which
Moslems and the world suffer.

4)The earliest writings that are known to exist about the Prophet Mohammad
were recorded 120 years after his death. All of the Islamic writings (the
Koran and the Hadith, the biographies, the traditions and histories) are
confused, contradictory and inconsistent. Maybe Mohammad never existed. We
have no conclusive account about what he said or did. Yet Moslems follow the
destructive teachings of Islam without question.
5)Mohammad's life and message cannot be respected. The first Meccan period
of his leadership seems to have been religiously motivated and a search for
the truth. But in the second Medina period he was "corrupted by power and
worldly ambitions." (Ibn Warraq) These are characteristics that God hates.
They also led to political assassinations and massacres which continue to be
carried out on a regular basis by his followers today.

6)Islamic Law is totalitarian in nature. There is no separation of church
and state. It is irrational. It is supposedly immutable and cannot be
changed. It must be accepted without criticism. It has many similarities to
Nazism, Communism and Fascism. It is not compatible with Western
Civilization.

7)Islam is not compatible with democracy and human rights. The notion of a
moral individual capable of making decisions and taking responsibility for
them does not exist in Islam. The attitude towards women in Islam as
inferior possessions of men has led to countless cases of mistreatment and
abuse for which Moslem men receive little or no punishment, and in many
cases are encouraged to commit such acts, and are even praised for them.
This is a direct fruit of the teachings of the Koran.

8)A Muslim does not have the right to change his religion. Apostasy is
punishable by death.

9)Deep in the Islamic teaching and culture is the irrational fear and
loathing of the West.

10)Islam is a weapon of Arab imperialism and Islamic colonialism. Wherever
Islam has or gains political power, Christians, Jews and all non-Moslems
receive persecution, discrimination, are forced to convert. There are
massacres and churches, synagogues, temples and other places of worship are
destroyed.
refer: http://www.doveworld.org/contact

refer:
http://www.doveworld.org/contact<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.doveworld.org%2Fcontact&h=7f916mn2mPqwEOrrVN-ONMyooag>