Bismillah ur Rehman ur Rahim

Dear Momineen & Mominat ,

As Salam Alaikum ,

         We highly appreciate your support in making us one of the high
rated website of the world .As we were getting continuous response of the
Momineen and Mominat from around the World.  And it was your support &
Interest in our Website ,and your Daily visits to our sight that the Evils
of this world did not like it as they never want that all the Muslims in the
world should be aware of the facts & figures and stand united under the Flag
of Abbas Alamdar as our Hazir Imam feels Pleasure when He sees the Momineen
& Mominat coming under One Flag against the Devils Plan to divide them
through one or the other Plan of Disintegration .

         We regret that we have to be offlline for a weeks time , but as we
have told you that it was devil's Plan to derail us from our Mission to
Integrate the Follower's of Panjatan Pak on a forum where they work as team,
as you know that you all are part of our team , as we here at our work place
are  just arranging and putting them in order on Your own website "
www.JafriaNews.com " all the news , articles , Pics , videos , and all other
things which are sent by you people  , while all the Basic Ideas , themes ,
News etc are sent to us from all over the World from you people , In which
every Momin feels happy to share his / her Knowledge of the News , Dua's ,
Noha's , Ziaraat's with other Momin O Mominat , so they can  make whole of
the community benefit from there Knowledge .

        We have arranged the following Categories like ever , and we would
like that Your Participation in this community Project should be more than
the past , as this message of Ahl e bait , has to go even to the un explored
lands of this world , and through this channel your voice from even the
explored lands should echo in such a manner that all the Momineen and
Mominats of this world should hear and may possible see it , on this Web
Site. The Categories arrangements is as follows :

   - Latest NEWS of the WORLD <http://jafrianews.com/>
   - Majalis <http://jafrianews.com/about-us/>
   - NOHAY & MARSIAY  <http://jafrianews.com/nohay-2/>
   - Human Resources <http://jafrianews.com/hr/>
   - JOBS SECTION <http://jafrianews.com/jobs/>
   - ISLAMIC BOOKS <http://jafrianews.com/manqabats/>
   - Collection of DUA's <http://jafrianews.com/subscribe-rss/>
   - PHOTOGALLERY <http://jafrianews.com/photo-gallery/>

         We again congratulate  all the Momineen & Mominat ON this
auspicious DAY OF EID UL AZHA and on there great success of this Project ,
which is achieved with the Help  of All Mighty God and the support of
Panjetan Pak, And it off course through  the Participation of all the
Momineen & Mominat around the world.

         In the end we again ask our patrons to carry out this Project
successfully please Forward this E mail to each and every Momin in your Mail
List like ever and also include our E Mail address in your Mailing list , so
we can also walk along with you people . We will be anxiously waiting for
your feedback , comments , rating , news, etc.etc.
Thanks & Best Regards

Jafria News Team
www.Jafrianews.com

We also Congratulates EID UL AZHA to all our Reader

*The one who love Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s) must be prepared to struggle and
labour his self, his pen and his wealth in the way of Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s)

I remember the words of Imam (a.s), that we are responsible for the duty,
and not for the result.

IMAM E ZAMANA (a.f.t.s) Bless you And All Your Family those help others and
learn islam*.