BISMILLAH HIR REHMAN NIR RAHEEM
My dear sisters and brothers in Islam .As salam alaikum wa rehmat Allahe wa
barkatoh.
Shias and Sunnies are united at this that the birthday of Siyyadul Mursaleen ,
Aqa Hazrat Muhammad (saaws) was in the sacred month of Rabil Awwal and this day
is the best day of Eid and should be celebrated as such . Feasting to the poor,
family and relation is also considered to be mustaheb and recitation of his
life history, merits doas and celebrations are the best deeds for the
particular day and the entire month.
Saudi wahabis on this count , consider we  both Sunnies and Shias as mushrik,
kafir and bidaties for we have started this innovation of celebration which
never existed earlier at the time of Rasool e Akram (saaws) and immediately
afterwords .
Are we right and justified or they wrong and infidals ? You decide ..
I fail to understand that why they are offended so much by the feeling of our
happiness on this occassion, While a large number of ahadees do exist about the
visitation of Our Rasool e Aqdas (saaws) to the graveyards where noble
relations and Shohada e Islam were interned , he used to say AS salam alaika ya
AHLAL quboor and also offer fateha for the deceased , resting there , but these
salafis, wahabis consider this act of us as sin as they are dead and not at all
effected by our supplication . Are not they absolutely wrong & sinic themselves
? They have dug and demolished most of the graves of Shohada e Islam, Sahabas
and relatives of the family of the Prophet and at one stage were going to
destroy the grave of the Prophet too. Unfortunately the same infidals have the
control of the holiest of the holy place today, how unfortunate and more so
that we do nothing .
Zaheer Husain Khan
.