--- On Thu, 4/7/11, Zahra (s.a.) Academy Pakistan <zahraacad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

From: Zahra (s.a.) Academy Pakistan <zahraacad...@gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT HELP REQUIRED
To: "Zahra Academy1" <zahraacade...@gmail.com>, zahraacade...@gmail.com
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 11:55 PM

*URGENT*    *URGENT*   *URGENT*
Pls visit this link to sign the Petition to Lift the Suspension of
the Sale of Drill Hall site by LBC to Masjid-e-Ali Community Centre (Luton)

www.gopetition.com/petition/44353.html

We need your support urgently.

W/s Masjid-e-Ali (Luton) Pls fwd

We now have 405 signatures on line but need another

4900 minimum to make an impact...
we all need to keep chasing people to go on line & sign urgently otherwise
EDL have won with their alleged 1500 petition signatures!!

Please Please Please Forward this Mail.
Thanks a Million

Do not feel ashamed if the amount of charity is small because
to refuse the needy is an act of greater shame.

--
ZAHRA (S.A.) ACADEMY PAKISTAN
Institute of Islamic Education,