BIS MILLAH HIR REHMAN NIR RAHEEM
As Salaam and Mubarak my dear sisters and brothers in Islam. I recieved this
beutiful write up on joyous occassion of the birth anniversary of the greatest
women Orator of Islam who took over the mantle of Saviour of Islam immediately
after the Martyrdom of her Brother, the Shaheed e Aazam Hazrat Imam Husain (a
s)
This was kindly  sent by Brother M. Shariff  written by Brother Mustafa and
sent  through Jaffery SMS . Jaza Ka Allah , Khairah.

Birth Anniversary of  Sayyeda Zainab A.S.