20th Jamadi al-Thani
The Birthday Anniversary of Hadrat Fatima Zahra(A.S.)

Hadrat Fatima Zahra (A.S.) the Leader of the Women in Paradise, The only
Daughter of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.), The Holy Prophet's Beloved and the
Infallible Lady of Islam, The Mother of the Leaders of Youth of Paradise: Imam
Hasan(A.S.) and Imam Husain(A.S.) was born on 20th Jamadi al-Thani five years
after the revelation to the Holy Prophet of Islam(S.A.W.).

Hadrat Fatima Zahra (A.S.) completely resembled the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.). Holy
Prophet (S.A.W.) considered her the part and parcel of his life, and used to
say repeatedly, "Fatima (A.S.) is a piece of me, whosoever troubles her he has
troubled me, and whoever make her happy has pleased me."

On this Joyous and Auspicious Occasion which is also commemorated as "Mother's
Day" by the 1800 Million Muslims in the world, we extend our Happy Greetings
and Felicitations to the Muslim Ummah and the followers and lovers of the Holy
Ahlul Bayt(A.S.) in the world.