From: hrzabet...@hotmail.com
To: parwaz...@gmail.com
Subject: The Third Day of the Month of Rajab, The Martyrdom Anniversary of Imam
Ali-un-Naqi al-Hadi(A.S.)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:02:50 +0000

The Third Day of the Month of Rajab

The Martyrdom Anniversary of Imam Ali-un-Naqi al-Hadi(A.S.)

Imam Ali-un-Naqi al-Hadi(A.S.), the Tenth Holy Imam and the Infallible Leader
of the Muslims who safeguarded the Islamic Sharia from the innovations spread
by the ruling Abbasid caliphs was martyred by poisoning on the third day of the
month of Rajab in the year 254 A.H. at Samarrah(Iraq) by the Abbasid caliph
Mu'taz.

On this tragic and heartrending occasion we extend our Heartfelt Grief and
Condolences to all the lovers and followers of the Holy Ahlul Bayt(A.S.) in the
world.

For More Details
CLICK BELOW

http://www.imamreza.net/eng/list.php?id=010312